PLEASE - DO NOT REGISTER FOR 2023-24 PRIOR TO MAY 1, 2023
Bus Registration can be initiated by using our online bus registration form, or
in person at the Transportation Department located at 33919 Dewdney Trunk Road, during the business hours of 9:00 a.m. –
4:00 p.m. M-F. If you are using the online form, you will be contacted directly
by the Transportation office regarding assigned bus routes. Please note: Until further notice our office is not open to the Public.
School District policy applies to all applications and can be viewed here on
Bus Registration for the 2022/2023 School
In order for your child to ride the School Bus the following steps must be
- Every potential bus students must be registered in order to ride the school
- Parents must complete the registration on-line below or in person.
- Students are not authorized to ride the school bus until they are notified
by the Transportation Department. If authorized to ride the bus, the
notification will provide the Bus Route information details.
- Parents will be notified if the Transportation Department is unable to
accommodate the request for busing.
- If a student is not registered for bus service, or if we are unable to
accommodate your request, students must not try to access a bus. Students that
are not registered will not be picked up; they will be left at the bus stop.
- Once registered, students may only ride the bus they have been assigned to.
Any exceptions must first be authorized by the Transportation Department, as the
bus drivers must be notified in advance.
** Please note not all Schools have bus service.
Personal information is collected by this system is collected by Mission Public Schools under section 26 (a) and 26 (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of administering transportation services. If you have questions about this form, please contact the Transportation Department at 604-826-2377.