Join a Teams meeting as a guest on a smartphone or tablet: https://youtu.be/vlRhk4S5liM
Join a Teams meeting as a guest on a computer: https://youtu.be/wbZHVi2Bsvw
Did you know that as a family that has chosen to use Office 365 - you are entitled to 5 free Office licenses for your computers or devices at home?
Office 365 Education is a collection of services that allows you to collaborate and share your schoolwork. It’s available for free to teachers who are currently working at an academic institution and to students* who are currently attending an academic institution. The service includes Office Online, OneDrive online file storage, Yammer, and SharePoint sites. This service also allows teachers and students to install the full Office applications on up to 5 PCs or Macs for free.
*Students MUST have parent permission granted for Office 365 via school policies .
To log into Office 365, navigate your web browser to Office 365
Sample uses of Office 365 for Teachers and Students:
- Adding a Class Notebook to an online class site is an excellent means of sharing notes and other materials with students.
- Students can store their school work in their OneDrive in order to access them from school and home computers.
- Office Online can be used to compose and edit Microsoft Office documents on tablets and other devices that don’t have the apps installed.
- Sway is an excellent tool for students to relay ideas.
For more ideas on uses of Office 365 Education, see Microsoft Education.
Installing Microsoft Office for Free on student/teacher personal computer(s):
Users of Office 365 Education can install Microsoft Office on their Mac or PC for free. To install Microsoft Office:
- Log into Office 365 Education.
- Click the gear icon found to left of your login name in top right of screen shown above and click on Office 365 found under the heading Your App Settings.
- Select My Installs from the left side navigation bar of screen you’re taken to.
- You should now see a screen summarizing any installs you’ve done in the past and number of available installs remaining of your 5. Click the Install Office 2016 button found on this screen to install Microsoft Office on your computer.
*Note that this page also provides links for you to obtain iOS, Android and Windows mobile apps.