Bus Transportation Registration
Registration can be initiated by using our online bus registration form.
School District policy applies to all applications and can be viewed here on our website.
Bus Registration Letter to Parents
In order for your child to ride the School Bus the following steps must be adhered to:
- Every potential bus student must be registered in order to ride the school bus.
- Parents may complete the registration on-line through the Registering to Ride a Bus page.
- Students are not authorized to ride the school bus until they are notified by the Transportation Department. If authorized to ride the bus, the notification will provide the Bus Route information details.
- Parents will be notified if the Transportation Department is unable to accommodate the request for busing.
- If a student is not registered for bus service, or if we are unable to accommodate your request, students must not try to access a bus. Students that are not registered will not be picked up; they will be left at the bus stop.
- Once registered, students may only ride the bus they have been assigned to. Any exceptions must first be authorized by the Transportation Department, as the bus drivers must be notified in advance.
Hours of operation: 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday