School Bus Routes for 2021 - 2022 School Year
The following schedules outline morning and afternoon bus service for the 2021 - 2022 school year.
Please Note: The 2022 - 2023 bus routes will not be published before September 2, 2022.
See Bus Schedule Page for all routes.
Bus Transportation Registration for 2021 - 2022 & 2022 - 2023
Registration can be initiated by using our online bus registration form.
School District policy applies to all applications and can be viewed here on our website.
Bus Registration Letter to Parents for the 2021/2022 & 2022 - 2023 School Year
In order for your child to ride the School Bus the following steps must be adhered to:
- Every potential bus student must be registered in order to ride the school bus.
- Parents may complete the registration on-line through the Registering to Ride a Bus page.
- Students are not authorized to ride the school bus until they are notified by the Transportation Department. If authorized to ride the bus, the notification will provide the Bus Route information details.
- Parents will be notified if the Transportation Department is unable to accommodate the request for busing.
- If a student is not registered for bus service, or if we are unable to accommodate your request, students must not try to access a bus. Students that are not registered will not be picked up; they will be left at the bus stop.
- Once registered, students may only ride the bus they have been assigned to. Any exceptions must first be authorized by the Transportation Department, as the bus drivers must be notified in advance.
November 2021 Letter from the Superintendent RE: Bussing
November 23, 2021 Letter from the Superintendent to Dewdney/Deroche Families.
Questions should be directed to the Transportation Department at 604.826.2377
Hours of operation: 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday
Send us an email by clicking here: >>> Transportation.