Mission Public Schools welcomes new students to the school district.
The form outlines information about the required documents and other important information.
Please be advised, each school has additional forms to complete as part of the registration process. You can go to the website of your catchment school to access them.
You can locate your catchment school by using the Baragar School Locator Site.
Please submit your completed registration to your catchment school.
Kindergarten Registration Information 2021-2022
Kindergarten Registration Week:
|January 18 - January 22, 2021|
French Immersion Kindergarten Registration Week:
(Click on the pre-registration link at the bottom of the page)
|January 11 - January 15, 2021|
Due to COVID safety measures, we are changing our Kindergarten registration process this year. All families will complete a pre-registration online to secure their space at their catchment school, on a first-come, first-served basis.
After you have completed the pre-registration, the school will contact you to set up an appointment to bring in the full registration form and supporting documentation to complete your child's registration.
Here's what to do:
1. Read the Kindergarten Registration Procedure: Kindergarten Registration Procedure 2021-2022
2. Locate your Catchment School: Barager School Locator
3. Click on your Catchment School link below (this link will be accessible from 6:00 am, January 18, 2021 until 6:00 pm, January 22, 2021) and complete the Pre-Registration form. (Families registering after registration week can contact the school to arrange a registration appointment. Remember, spots are given on a first-come, first-served basis).
Albert McMahon Elementary
Cherry Hill Elementary
École Christine Morrison Elementary
École Mission Central
Stave Falls Elementary
West Heights Community
4. Indicate if you will be applying for a Cross Boundary Request. This does not guarantee you a spot at the requested school.
5. Download, Complete and Print the full Registration Form Registration Form or complete the form during your school appointment if you don't have access to a printer.
6. Your school will contact you to arrange an appointment to complete the registration.
7. Take your documentation with you to your appointment (i.e. Proof of Age / Proof of Residency in BC and Proof of Physical Home Address (for Catchment Area Schools). See the Kindergarten Registration Procedure form for additional details)
8. PLEASE NOTE: NO registration form will be complete UNTIL all applicable documents have been provided to the school.
THE SAME PROCESS WILL BE USED FOR FRENCH IMMERSION REGISTRATION.
Students with older siblings in the French Immersion Program of Choice are given priority access to the program.
You can access the Pre-Registration form below (this link will be accessible from 9:00 am, January 11, 2021 until 9:00 pm, January 15, 2021):
French Immersion Pre-Registration Form