Mission Public Schools welcomes new students to the school district.
- REGISTRATION PACKAGE (download and save the forms before editing).
- The registration package includes the following:
- Administrative Procedure #300-1: Student Registration Process (for review)
- K-12 Registration Form (to complete)
- Administrative Procedure #210b: Network, Internet, and Wi-Fi Procedure for Students K-12 (for review)
- Network, Internet and Wi-Fi Access User Agreement Form for Students K-12 (to complete)
- Photograph, Video, and Media Consent Form (to complete)
The Kindergarten Registration Procedure outlines information about the required documents and other important information.
Please be advised, each school may have additional forms to complete as part of the registration process. These will be provided at your appointment.
You can locate your catchment school by using the Baragar School Locator Site.
Please submit your completed registration to your CATCHMENT school.
Kindergarten Registration Information 2022-2023
Kindergarten Registration Week:
|January 17- January 21, 2022|
French Immersion Kindergarten Registration Week:
(Click on the pre-registration link at the bottom of the page)
|January 10 - January 14, 2022|
Due to COVID safety measures, all families will complete a pre-registration online to secure their space at their catchment school, on a first-come, first-served basis.
After you have completed the pre-registration, the school will contact you to set up an appointment to bring in the full registration form and supporting documentation to complete your child's registration.
Here's what to do:
1. Read the Kindergarten Registration Procedure: Kindergarten Registration Procedure 2022-2023
2. Locate your Catchment School: Barager School Locator
3. Click on your CATCHMENT SCHOOL link below (this link will be accessible from 6:00 am, January 17, 2022 until 6:00 pm, January 21, 2022) and complete the Pre-Registration form. (Families registering after registration week can contact the school to arrange a registration appointment. Remember, spots are given on a first-come, first-served basis).
Albert McMahon Elementary
Cherry Hill Elementary
École Christine Morrison Elementary
École Mission Central
Stave Falls Elementary
West Heights Community
4. Indicate if you will be applying for a Cross Boundary Request. This does not guarantee you a spot at the requested school.
5. Download, Complete and Print the full Registration Package here or complete the form during your school appointment if you don't have access to a printer.
6. Your school will contact you to arrange an appointment to complete the registration.
7. Take your documentation with you to your appointment (i.e. Proof of Age / Proof of Residency in BC and Proof of Physical Home Address (for Catchment Area Schools). See the Kindergarten Registration Procedure form for additional details)
8. PLEASE NOTE: NO registration form will be complete until ALL applicable documents have been provided to the school.
THE SAME PROCESS WILL BE USED FOR FRENCH IMMERSION REGISTRATION.
Students with older siblings in the French Immersion Program of Choice are given priority access to the program.
You can access the Pre-Registration form below (this link will be accessible from 6:00 am, January 10, 2022 until 6:00 pm, January 14, 2022):
French Immersion Pre-Registration Form