Welcome to the MyEdBC Family Portal
MyEdBC is the system used throughout the province for managing student information. The Family Portal allows parents/guardians access to the MyEdBC system where you can view report cards, attendance, demographics, and progress toward graduation.
Benefits of the MyEdBC Family Portal:
- Parents can easily access their child's report card (Grade 7-12 only)
- Increase the security and privacy of student information. With the Family Portal, report cards are stored and accessed on a secure web server as opposed to being sent out on paper (Grade 7-12 only).
- Parents can view up-to-date attendance information.
- Parents can view demographic information and contact the school should updates/changes be required.
- Parents can view Competency Based Individual Education Plans (CBIEP) - Release Date TBA
- Parents can view Annual Instruction Plans - Release Date TBA
How to use the Family Portal:
MyEdBC Portal Instructions Tutorial Videos