Skip to main content
Learn 75Curriculum ConnectionsMPSDMail
Privacy Complaints


If someone finds that their personal information in the custody and control of the school district was disclosed contrary to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, they may file a written complaint to the Superintendent or the Secretary Treasurer​. The procedure for Privacy Management Program Complaints​ provides additional information on the process for submitting a privacy complaint.

If someone finds that the actions the school district followed when a privacy breach occurred, were insufficient, they may file a complaint with the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for British Columbia.  ​