COMMUNITY RESOURCE GUIDE 2022
- Free and low-cost food directory
- Family Support Agencies/Resources
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Parent Peer Support
- Financial Support
- Online Activities for kids
Please click on the picture to download the most up-to-date PDF version of the Guide, as we add/revise resources on a regular basis as they become known to us.
Class School supplies lists for next year are usually distributed at the individual schools at the end of the school year along with Report Cards. Some can be located on Staples School Tools website and can be pre-ordered online.
Staying Active: LOCAL ACTIVITIES OPTIONS
** Links to sites can be found by clicking on the names or images **
Cheer / Parkour
Sparks (ages 5-6)
Brownies (ages 7-8)
Guides (ages 9-11)
Pathfinders (ages 12-14)
Rangers (ages 15-17)
Adults (ages 18+)
The voice of neurodiversity. Neurodiverse youth-run federal charity based out of Abbotsford BC, that aims to erase the stigmas surrounding neurodiversity and help neurodiverse youth across BC make real friendships and gain valuable real-life skills through experience.
- see Camp poster & brochure links below
RSC poster & brochure 2022-SD75 Mission.pdf
RSC volunteer & cc poster 2022-SD75 Mission.pdf
Important Change to the Learn To Play (LTP) Program, if you're interested in registering your son/daughter head on over to our website for more information.
ScienceRocksSummer2022.pdf << Click for full Brochure
- Organization: University of the Fraser Valley (UFV), Faculty of Science
- Science Rocks! Camps at UFV for young people in Grades 4-6 and 7-8. Fun and exciting science activities exploring physics, biology, chemistry, math, and computer science.
- Summer camps, each with a different and exciting theme
- Abbotsford and Chilliwack campuses of UFV
- web address: ufv.ca/science-rocks
- Contact Dr. Robin Endelman at: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
Beaver Scouts (ages 5-7)
Cub Scouts (ages 8-10)
Scouts (ages 11-14)
Venturer Scouts (ages 15-17)
Rover Scouts (ages 18-26)
Floor hockey, bowling, basketball, rhythmic gymnastics, swimming, and track and field programs for local individuals with intellectual disabilities. We also offer FUNdamentals for children with intellectual disabilities ages seven to 11.
Tennis Performance Tennis Academy, Abbotsford - Fall Programs
|Fully inclusive summer camp where everything is accessible for children with medical conditions and disabilities. |