2013-14 Kindergarten Registration Including French Immersion
WHEN AND WHERE
- Monday, February 4th to Friday, February 8th, 2013 from 8:30am to 3:00pm.
- Registration must take place at your neighbourhood elementary school (see School Locator).
- Visit the School Locator website for help in identifying your neighbourhood school.
- For additional information call the Board of Education Office at 604.826.6286.
FRENCH IMMERSION ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS (Kindergarten to Grade 6)
Kindergarten French Immersion is available at the following two schools. Visit the School Locator website for help in identifying your French Immersion Schools.
- École Christine Morrison Elementary……. 32611 McRae Avenue, Mission…… (604) 826-6528
- École Mission Central Elementary……….. 7466 Welton Street, Mission………. (604) 826-1414
- Children born in 2008 are eligible for Kindergarten.
- Proof of age is required at time of registration.
Note: A Provincial Care Card is not acceptable proof of age.
- Proof of residence may also be required.
Note: Driver's License (the front should display the address, not on the back if there's been a change of address), proof of purchase of residence or a notarized rental agreement.
- Bring immunization records and birth certificate.
- Other acceptable documents include: Passport, Permanent Residence Card, Aboriginal Status Card, Baptismal Certificate, Certificate of Citizenship or Immigration Canada document.
FULL DAY KINDERGARTEN
In Mission, all of our elementary schools offer full day kindergarten classes.