Welcome to the ERAC Online Database Bundle!
Mission Public School District has implemented access to various pieces of the ERAC Online Database Bundle. Please contact the administrator of your school to get the necessary login credentials.
The following resources are available:
- EBSCO Collection > This collection includes:
- Canadian Points of View
- Canadian Student Research Center
- Consumer Health Complete
- EBSCOhost (Grades 9-Adult)
- Kids Search - Middle & Elementary School
- NoveList K-8 Plus
- NoveList Plus
- Searchasaurus - Elementary School
- World Book’s Complete Reference Suite > World Book Kids, World Book Student, World Book Advanced, Decouverte.
- Encyclopedia of BC > This database includes over 4,000 entries and hundreds of photos, maps, tables and charts.
- From Gale/Cengage:
- Global Issues in Context: This is a new e-resource that offers global news and perspectives on issues and events of international importance and provides background information on them, placing them in context.
- Canadian Periodical Index (CPIQ): This resource provides a full-text Canadian electronic reference of the most-requested Canadian reference information available. It includes the Globe and Mail, Maclean’s weekly magazine, Canadian News Facts and encyclopaedic reference materials such as the Canadian Parliamentary Guide and Canadian Newsmakers.
- 12 Gale Virtual Reference Library Books: ERAC has purchased these titles and is now including them in the bundle. They include: Arts and Humanities, Grzimek’s Animal Life Encyclopaedia, New Dictionary of the History of Ideas, Canadian Parliamentary Guide, Major 21st-Century Writers, Nutrition and Well-Being A-Z, Junior Worldmark Encyclopaedia of the Canadian Provinces, Alternative Energy, Ancient Civilizations Reference Library, Governments of the World: A Global Guide to Citizens’ Rights and Responsibilities, Industrial Revolution Reference Library and Encyclopaedia of Drugs and Addictive Substances.
- Queen’s Printer BC > LegalEze: A British Columbia legal research website, LegalEze provides access to the current and archived laws of BC. LegalEze is published by the Queen’s Printer in partnership with the Ministry of Attorney General and the Law Clerk of the Legislative Assembly. Updates are made continually to keep legislation current and accurate.
Additional links for information and support: